The following few lines are submitted for favour of kind information.
1. HRA has been reduced as 8%, 16% and 24% instead of 10%,20% and 30% in the VII CPC Report. Even in rural areas, the minimum House Rent is around Rs.5000/- at present. After implementation of the Seventh Pay Commission, the House Rent will be enhanced to 50% of the existing rates. Hence, the HRA may perhaps be raised to 15%, 25% and 35%.
2. The officials who have completed 5 years of Service are posted as Single Handed Sub Postmasters and the officials who have completed 15 years of service are posted as Supervisors instead of LSG/HSG officials. While implementing the VIth Pay commission, the TBOP/BCR cadre officials have been protected and the pay has been equalised to the MACP II/MACP III. At present no such protection has been given for the officials who have completed 16 years of service/26 years of Service.
3. When the officials enters MACP-II,i.e Grade Pay will be raised from Rs.2800/- to Rs. 4200/-. There is a overall hike of pay to the tune of Rs.6000/-. But in the VIIth CPC report, mere 3% increase has been suggested for the officials who have completed 20 years of service. There is no tremendous increase in the Grade Pay from Rs.2400/- to Rs.2800/-(MACP-I) and Grade Pay from Rs. 4200/- to Rs.4600/- (MACP-III). There is a overall hike of around Rs.1200/-.
4. There is a pay parity for the officials who have completed 16 years of service and also there is huge loss of revenue. The pay has been fixed as such by giving the hike of Rs.10,000/- for the officials who have completed 16 years of service.
5. As the Postal Department is doing Savings Bank and Insurance Services, Saturday may perhaps be declared as Holidays for the Operative Offices like those of Banks and Life Insurance Corporation of India.
6. The Indian Labour Commission has arrived a minimum wage of Rs.18000/- based on a need based minimum wage for Government employee. The Entry Pay of the official in the MTS cadre as per the present wage structure is Rs.18530(HRA-30%, DA-125%) without any deduction as on 01.01.2016. There is not at all an increase to MTS as on 01.01.2016. As suggested by the JCM staff side, the entry pay of the MTS may perhaps be given as Rs.26000/-.
7. The Group Insurance has been enhanced from Rs.30/- to Rs.1500/- for the officials in the Group-C cadre. The same may be reduced to Rs.100/-
Mobile Number: 9443976740.