ஜூலை 14, 2017

HOMAGE TO VETERAN LEADER COMRADE D.GNANIAH

HOMAGE TO VETERAN LEADER COMRADE D.GNANIAH


Lost something in his death
My mind always going around   the memory of Com D.Gnaniah . I feel I have lost something in his death as I used to talk to him at least once or  twice in a month to enquire his health and  get  knowledge  from him  on various issues. If I  did not contact ,he will come over phone.

 Amazing memory
None can surpass his memory power. He was able to vividly remember anything  with all the details. He asked my address in Delhi. I told it is INA . He recalled  his  friend's name and his family members who resided in INA . He accurately told the route to reach INA from his residence at Delhi while he served as Secretary General of NFPTE. I was totally astonished of his memory.
 I felt so sad in not meeting him
He asked  me to come over to Coimbatore and meet him with com.K.Ramachandran  and  other comrades . Though I came to Bangalore in January 17 and then to Madurai  in April 17 for a week's leave ,  I couldn't spare a day to  fulfil his desire.  It has made me  so sad that his wishes to meet us were not fulfilled . 

 Special bond with Sivagangai unions
He has had special bond with Sivagangai unions . Any one who have not read his books நானும் ஓடினேன், Glimpses of a Unique union , please get from other coms and read . In 2005, we conducted a meeting in  Manamadurai HO for discussion on his book நானும் ஓடினேன்.Many spoke after reading the book. We have sold more than 300 copies of this  book in our Division. He attended NFPTE foundation day celebrations in Sivagangai in 2014

 A legend is no more
Now a legend in the postal trade union movement is  no more. His memories will live longer. He was  a treasure trove of knowledge. His views on contemporary issues were clear and forthright. He visualised the  dangers of saffronisation of the nation in his earlier  books . He is embodiment of love  and affection.. Till his last breath he maintained contacts with all . 

Resolve on this occasion
 Heartfelt Condolences for his eternal  rest in peace. Let all in Sivagangai Division follow his footprints and remain steadfast in their faith upon the unions.Red Salute to COMRADE D.GNANIAH
.....P.Sermuga Pandian Ex-Secretary P3

கருத்துகள் இல்லை: