ALL INDIA POSTAL EMPLOYEES UNION GROUP ‘ C’, TN,
D4, Dr.Subbarayan nagar Postal Qtrs., Teynampet, Chennai – 18
P.MOHAN J. RAMAMURTHY A. VEERAMANI
PRESIDENT CIRCLE SECRETARY CIRCLE FIN . SECRETARY
No. P3/BMM/SR dt. 15.06.2016
The Postmaster General,
Madurai 625 001.
Sub: Subjects for the bi-monthly meeting with the PMG, SR on 28.06.16 - Reg. ….
The under mentioned item of subjects are proposed to be taken up for discussions with the PMG, SR during the ensuing bi-monthly meeting. The same may kindly be entertained.
The old items pending unsettled may kindly be added with the new subjects.
1. LSG Kanniyakumari 2. 60 KVA generator, Palayankottai 3. Periodical maintenance of Staff quarters. 4. Ty. Suspension of quarters – Alankulam. (These items were not settled till date).
1. Irrational scuffling of System Administrators/ DSMs in Southern Region, disturbing their family life, when accessing of many menus shifted either to CPC or with the Head Postmaster eg. HTTUM, HCCS, CSAC, unfinished etc. The debit card authorizing was made by Supervisor and not by the System Administrator in the troubled area, which may be the fault of the individual official and not to be generalized.
2. Irregular deputation of more no. of P.A.s from Sivaganga Division to the Regional Office within a short period against the orders of the CPMG, TN in violation of the decisions of the RJCM and JCM (DC) meetings. Sivaganga is a small Division which is under acute shortage of staff and mostly all the ‘B’ class offices are now made into ‘C’ class office. Request to redraw the deputationists to their parent division.
3. Request to provide adequate infrastructure to the WCTC, Madurai. The staff deputed for training at
WCTC, Madurai are suffering a lot with suffocation and sweating, because the A/C machine provided there, is not in working condition and only two fans are provided for more than 20 and odd trainees deputed at a time, which leading to health hazards. Two officials reportedly fainted during the month of May 2016.
The under mentioned office bearers will be attending the meeting. Necessary arrangements may kindly be made for granting special CL and relief to them.
1. Sri. J. Ramamurthy, Circle Secretary, AIPEU Gr TN & APM (SA/cs), T. Nagar HO 600017 Ch.
2. Sri. V. Jothikumar, Regional Secretary, AIPEU GR.C ,SR at Nagal Nagar P.O., Dindigul Dn.